- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: With a lightweight aluminum frame weighing just 14.5 pounds, the Let’s Go Out is one of the most versatile indoor-outdoor rollators available.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLES: The ergonomically designed rubber handles provide a firm and comfortable grip with an easy-to-use adjustment knob that extends the handles between 30.5″ and 36″ in height.
- FULL BRAKE SYSTEM: Use the beveled metal brake handles to give you a controlled and comfortable walking experience. Press down on the brake handles and lock the rollator with the parking brake when sitting down.
- SEAT & BACK REST: The 23.6″ high faux-leather sling seat in addition to the 3″ thick faux-leather backstrap provide a comfortable place to rest that supports up to 300 pounds.
- LARGE WHEELS: Large 10″ front wheels, 8″ rear wheels, rear fenders, and a built-in coil suspension system contribute to a balanced and smooth walking experience over any surface.
Let’s Go Out Rollator
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY: Easily fold the rollator by pulling up on the middle of the seat to store your compact rollator or carry it in the back seat of your car.
- ENJOY A BREAK: Catch your breath while out for a walk or enjoy a grandchild’s ball game from the comfort of your own rollator seat.
- SMART STORAGE: Easily remove the front storage bag and wear across your shoulder with the included shoulder strap when checking your rollator at the airport gate.
- SMOOTH RIDE: Let the built-in suspension system absorb bumps and uneven surfaces to give you a smooth and balanced ride.
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: The Let’s Go Out is fully assembled and ready to use out of the box. Just adjust the handles and attach the back strap if desired.
- MATCH YOUR STYLE: Sport a rollator that matches your own style with three distinct two-tone color options: Red-Black, Black-Silver, and Beige-Silver
- Weight: 14.5 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Open Dimension: 30.5″ H x 25″ W x 24″ D
- Collapsed Dimension: 30.5” H x 9″ W x 24” D
- Height Adjustment: 30.5″ – 36″
- Seat Dimensions: 17″ x 7″
- Seat Height: 23.6″
- Wheels: 10” front; 8″ rear
MSRP: $370.00 USD
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE
LET’S GO OUT ROLLATOR
The perfect outdoor walker
The Let’s Go Out Rollator is lightweight, smooth, and steady. It weighs just 14.5 pounds, is easy to fold, needs little space, and stands by itself when folded. The elegant large front wheels make it easy to turn and cross over curbs. The rear wheel fenders protect your clothes from getting dirty. Shock-absorbing suspension on the rear wheels makes it run smoothly on all surfaces.
EUROPEAN STYLE DESIGN
Lightweight and Easy to Fold
The lightweight 14.5 pound aluminum frame of the Let’s Go Out Rollator easy folds in half by lifting up on the center tab of the seat.
Once folded, the Let’s Go Out locks itself into place to prevent unraveling when picking it up and placing it into a car.
COMFORTABLE AND EASY TO USE
Seat and Locking Brakes
The convenient seat measuring 17″ x 7 works great for taking a pause while walking in the park or shopping. The faux-leather sling seat sits 23.6″ off of the ground and supports weight up to 300 pounds.
The beautifully crafted steel brake handles don’t just look nice, but are beveled to comfortable accommodate your fingers. Use the brakes to slow your movement or set the parking brake when sitting on the seat.
PERFECT FOR TRAVELING
Includes Removable Storage Bag
Carry your needed personal items wherever you go with the included storage bag. The bag can easily be removed and carried over the shoulder with the included shoulder strap.
When traveling, check your rollator at the gate and remove the storage bag to keep with you as a carry-on bag.
SMOOTH OVER ANY SURFACE
Large Wheels and Suspension System
Large 10″ front wheels and smaller 8″ rear wheels provide a smooth ride over uneven surfaces and even help to tackle curbs.
A first of its kind in a rollator, the rear suspension system absorbs bumps and helps to keep the rollator smooth and steady.
Get all your questions answered here:
Trying to decide which walker or rollator is best suited for yourself or a loved one can be a difficult task. That’s why we have compiled useful resources to help make the process easier.READ OUR BLOG POST
In our blog, A Life Without Limits, we discuss what questions you should ask yourself before purchasing a walker or rollator so you can know which options will be best-suited for you.TAKE THE ROLLATOR QUIZ
By answering a few questions about yourself and what you’re looking for, our Rollator Quiz can recommend several options of rollators that best meet your needs and wants.
Stander offers free shipping on orders over $75. Two-day shipping and overnight shipping are available for most items. We will send you an email with your tracking details as soon as your item leaves our building.
Stander products can be registered for a 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee, which means you can purchase with confidence knowing that Stander will stand behind its products. If you are unsatisfied with a product, a customer service agent will work with you to ensure complete satisfaction.
To register your product for this lifetime satisfaction guarantee, visit stander.com/product-registration.
After a product is registered it is covered by our 100% Satisfaction Lifetime Guarantee.
Our guarantee does not include normal wear and tear items such as brake pads, hand grips, wheels, ski glides, etc. Replacements parts are available for purchase as needed.
Purchases from stander.com are eligible for return within 30 days of delivery (excluding clearance items). Upon arrival, returned items will be inspected to ensure all original parts and/or pieces are included in the return. Once the item has been inspected, the customer will receive a full refund for the purchase amount.
To initiate a return within 30 days of delivery, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-506-9901 or by email at email@example.com.
The Let’s Go Out Rollator comes ready to use right out of the box. Remove the rollator from the packaging, unfold, and adjust the handle height.
To find the appropriate handle height:
- Stand next to the rollator with your arms hanging naturally to your side
- Set the handles to match your wrists
- This allows for a natural bend in the elbow when using the rollator
If you desire to use the back strap:
- Attach the back strap to the handles using the provided long bolts and Allen wrench
10" Front; 8" Rear
10" Front; 8" Rear
Lightweight and strong
Insulate storage bag
Yes, the brakes of the Let’s Go Out Rollator are easily adjustable. Brakes are calibrated during the manufacturing process, but we recommend performing a routine check upon arrival and before first use. Over time, the brakes may loosen and need to be tightened.
To adjust the brakes on your rollator, follow the instructions in the video below.
Wear and tear items such as wheels, brake pads, bag, hand grips, and back rest are not covered under Stander’s limited lifetime guarantee. Replacements for these items can be purchased. For replacement parts not listed below, please call our customer service team.
Accessorize your Let’s Go Out Rollator
Find your Color
Red – Black
Black – Silver
Beige – Silver
Parts & Accessories
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-day Return Policy
Free Shipping over $75
Need it faster? Switch to other shipping options provided at checkout.