- SUPPORT HANDLE: The Omni Tray boasts a standing handle that fits comfortably in your palm and provides balance and support for up to 250 lbs when sitting or standing.
- BAMBOO SWIVEL TRAY: The 20″ x 15″ multi-use bamboo tray table swivels 360 degrees and can be used as a TV dinner tray or to the side as a couch-side table.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Install the sofa desk underneath the feet of most four-legged lit chairs, recliners, couches, or sofas with feet ranging 25.5″-35.5″ apart in depth.
- STABILITY PADS: The dual-sized rubber base pads can go on either side of the chair and adjusted to fit the distance between the front and back legs of your chair.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Adjust the height of the handle from 28.5″-36.25″ to fit your preference and provide optimal leverage to stand. Tray table adjusts 24″-32″ in height.
- ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE: Add a convenient cup holder, utensil tray, and base organizer compartment to your Omni Tray (sold separately).
Omni TrayItem #: 2600
- ENJOY MEALS: Enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner from the comfort of your favorite chair using the convenient bamboo TV tray table!
- WORK FROM HOME: Use the multi-use tray table as a personal workstation and laptop desk to work from the comfort of your own home.
- HELPS TO STAND: Use the discrete standing handle to safely sit or stand without needing caregiver assistance.
- GREAT WITH LIFT CHAIRS: Enjoy the comfort of your lift chair and use the standing handle to get out of the lift chair with ease.
- MAKES GREAT GIFTS: Looking for a gift for mom, dad, grandma, grandpa? The Omni Tray makes the perfect non-assuming gift!
- Height Adjustment of Tray: 24″-32″
- Height Adjustment of of Handle: 28.5″-36.25″
- Handle Size: 4.5″ x 5″
- Tray Size: 20″ x 15″
- Base Length Adjustment: 25.5″-35.5″
- Base Pads: 5″ x 8″
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Weight Capacity of Handle: 250 lbs
- Weight Capacity of Tray: 30 lbs
MSRP: $209.99 USD
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE
The Omni Tray is a couch-side handle and TV tray that makes it easy to stand from your favorite couch or chair. It comes with a convenient multi-use swivel tray so you can eat, surf the web, and even work from home from your own personal workstation. And like all of our products, it blends in with your living room like another piece of furniture so you can maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
PROVIDES BALANCE AND SUPPORT
Ergonomic Standing Handle
Use the Omni Tray’s ergonomic handle for extra leverage when sitting or standing. The support handle allows for an easy and comfortable palm grip to push yourself from a sitting to a standing position.
The assist handle can support weights up to 250 pounds and can be placed on either side of the couch or chair.
Convenience and Function
Multi-use Swiveling Tray Table
The multi-use bamboo tray table swivels and rotates 360 degrees for optimal use. Enjoy meals from your favorite chair, or use the 20″ x 15″ tray table as a laptop desk. Swivel the dinner tray to the side of the chair when not in use to use a side table.
The TV tray can support weight up to 30 pounds and has available accessories like a cup holder or utensil tray that can be added separately.
Compatible with Most Chairs
The Omni Tray is compatible with most four-legged chairs, sofas, couches, lift chairs, and recliners. Place the front and rear legs on either side of the base pads to hold the tray and handle in place. The Omni Tray is not intended for free-standing use.
Adjust the base pads of the Omni Tray in depth from 25.5″-35.5″ and the height of the handle from 28.5″-36.25″.
See the Omni Tray in action
Get all your questions answered here:
Stander offers free shipping on orders over $75. Two-day shipping and overnight shipping are available for most items. We will send you an email with your tracking details as soon as your item leaves our building.
Stander products can be registered for a 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee, which means you can purchase with confidence knowing that Stander will stand behind its products. If you are unsatisfied with a product, a customer service agent will work with you to ensure complete satisfaction.
To register your product for this lifetime satisfaction guarantee, visit stander.com/product-registration.
After a product is registered it is covered by our 100% Satisfaction Lifetime Guarantee.
Our guarantee does not include normal wear and tear items such as brake pads, hand grips, wheels, ski glides, etc. Replacements parts are available for purchase as needed.
Purchases from stander.com are eligible for return within 30 days of delivery (excluding clearance items). Upon arrival, returned items will be inspected to ensure all original parts and/or pieces are included in the return. Once the item has been inspected, the customer will receive a full refund for the purchase amount.
To initiate a return within 30 days of delivery, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-506-9901 or by email at email@example.com.
The Omni Tray requires assembly and installation on the chair. For detailed instructions on how to assemble and install the Omni Tray, watch our instructional video below.
The Omni Tray is compatible with any four-legged couch, sofa, chair, lift chair or recliner. The front and rear legs of the chair must sit on top of the base pads of the Omni Tray to hold the tray in place. The Omni Tray adjusts in depth to fit chair leg depths of 20″-36″.
If your chair does not have four legs, has a round base, or has legs with depths shorter than 25.5″ and deeper than 35.5″, the Omni Tray will not work with your chair.
Before purchasing the Omni Tray, we recommend measuring the depth between the front and rear legs of the intended chair to make sure they fit in the 25.5″-35.5″ compatibility range.
The Omni Tray may need to adjusted over time to keep the tray level. To level the tray:
- Locate the two long leveling screws on the bottom of the tray table
- Identify the high side and the low side of the tray table
- Loosen the leveling screw on the high side of the tray
- Tighten the leveling screw on the low side of the tray
- Tighten both leveling screws equally when tray assembly is level
If the tray table ever becomes too loose over time or during assembly:
- Remove the pivot arm from the bracket underneath the tray table
- Locate the nut within the tray assembly
- Use a 17 mm socket to tighten
- Note: Do not overtighten or the tray will be difficult to rotate
- Re-attach the pivot arm and firmly tighten all hardware
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-day Return Policy
Free Shipping over $75
Need it faster? Switch to other shipping options provided at checkout.